How To Prepare For Having Your Carpets and Flooring Cleaned
Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning project. Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help both of us:
General Preparation Instructions
1. Thoroughly vacuum carpet before we arrive.
2. Please make sure a large parking space is available near the entrance of your home so that we have room to park the Big Truck in order to clean.
3. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE YOUR FURNITURE PRIOR TO CLEANING AS WE NEED TO PRESPRAY THE WALKWAYS. IF YOU DO MOVE FURNITURE, PLEASE MOVE IT OFF CARPETED AREAS.
4. Please remove the following items:
- Small items such as magazine racks, shoes, clothes and toys.
- Potted plants, floor lamps and dining room chairs.
- Area rugs that are not being cleaned.
- Breakable items that are on furniture pieces that we will be moving.
5. Pinup bed skirts, window curtains and furniture skirts at least 4 inches off the floor.
6. Please inform us about:
- Spots or stains that may require special attention.
- Recurring spots or stains.
- Furniture items that may have weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Loose carpet seams or loose ceramic tiles.
7. If your home is very large, 8 rooms or more, or you are having ceramic tile cleaned:
- Help us find an external water spigot to refill water at our truck.
8. Please make sure your pets, children, other contractors & guests are clear of the work area while we are cleaning your home.
9. If your pet has soiled the carpet, you will need to remove the “poop” before we arrive…we do not handle that. We will clean the spots that are left behind.
Things we do not move:
1. China cabinets, sectional sofa’s, televisions, entertainment centers, computer systems, CD & Movie Racks.
2. Heavy furniture.
4. Beds & heavy bedroom furniture.
5. Fragile furniture, antiques & collectables.
6. Personal items.
Special after cleaning instructions:
1. Please leave plastic tabs and blocks under furniture for 24 hours.
2. Please use extreme caution when walking from damp carpet to hard surfaces.
For more information, contact us at 919-878-1915 or